last update: 2018 02 20
E.g. cryptography can help to prevent corruption of information and identity theft.
Most secrets result from and lead to:
- ignorance, doubt, worries, mistrust, lies, fraud.
- intolerance, threat, coercion.
- poverty, greed, jealousy, competition.
- misery, abuse, torture, murder, destruction.
- unsafety, insecurity, fear.
Many sentient beings suffer and are abused, tortured, mutilated, murdered because nobody else knows.
Secrets and privacy are wanted by persons:
- who do not want to be shamed or to be punished
- and who want a government and social environment that shames and punishes
- and who know that many other persons are criminal and harmful
- and who want to keep their dubious secrets and privacy at the cost of harm and crimes.
Knowledge (science) and abilities (technology) are delayed and prevented because of secrets and ignorance.
All knowledge to create or to protect wealth should be freely and readily available.
All knowledge is wealth.
No law and no action against storage, use and exchange of knowledge and information.
Such laws and actions waste wealth and hinder useful activities.
At any time any one and any thing should be observed and located by machines.
At any time any one and any thing should be observable and locatable by any one.