last update: 2017 02 20traditions:
- Bad secrets.
No person is born as religious believer.
Many persons must be indoctrinated in early childhood to accept a religion.
Many persons accept or choose a religious lie because they like the lie.
- Religions are lies invented and changed by humans.
- Religions lead to more lies, false beliefs and insanity.
- Religions lead to tolerance of lies, false beliefs and insanity.
- Religions lead to wrong zeal and harmful actions.
- Religions lead to wrong lethargy, apathy and patience for poverty, abuse and misery.
- No person is born as religious believer.
Female genital mutilation.
Male genital mutilation.
Consumption of animal products despite all medical, ethical, ecological and economic objections.
Besides: Vegan diet for toddlers and infants.
Cruel animal testing despite alternatives.
Millions but not enough and not hundreds of billions have been invested to increase knowlegde and abilities to make animal testing obsolete and inefficient. It would be a reasonable and beneficial investment compared to the tax paid subsidies for wars, the military, the secret services and the fossil fuel industry each year.
War against drug users.
Economic protection of drug dealers.
Abuse of the police and judiciary to enforce it.
- Prisons and work camps.
Traditional medical care.
Laws that enforce bureaucracy and scarcity and thus high cost and overwork of medical experts.
Laws that enforce secrecy and privacy at the cost of delayed knowledge and abilities and thus at the cost of wealth, health and lives.
Laws that enforce unfair limitations and advantages.
Laws that enforce poverty and greed.
Examples from the USA:
Traditional study programs.
Traditional tests and certificates to proof competence.
Freely available records of deeds should proof competence.
Respect from respected persons and respected organizations should proof competence.
- No wish, no intention to prevent overpopulation that leads to all kinds of problems.
- No wish, no intention to end waste of time and wealth by competiton and secrets.
- No wish, no intention to end poverty and wage slavery.
- No wish, no intention to prevent misery and death of persons.
- No wish, no intention to protect and to increase the well being of most or all sentient beings.
- No wish, no intention to increase knowlegde and abilities as foundation of wealth and freedom.