last update: 2018 01 22
The evolution of societies makes it increasingly difficult to maintain and to justify wage slavery.
Wage slavery as work for money for humane survival.
The sensible reasons for money in the past:
Human workers are forced to work to create wealth to earn money to buy wealth.
Saving of money is useful because of wage slavery in the future.
Either for survival today or for investment as bet on the future.
Optimization of wealth by trading a limited amount of money for a limited amount of things.
The buyer decides what to spend money for.
Unfortunately, this optimization is far from fair and optimal within a town, within a country, within the world.
These reasons become less sensible or reasonable as useful knowledge and abilities increase.
Automation will increasingly:
- create goods for every one.
- provide services for every one.
- manage resource allocation and trade.
Automation means mass production.
Automation means demonetizing everything: A Post Capitalism World.
Automation means near zero marginal cost society. digital money in addition to other currencies.
Money units have 2 purposes:
Money units enable a person or company to buy what it wants and needs.
Buying a good or service means the entire production chain is supported with money.
Money units serve as incentive to offer wanted goods and services.
A company is allowed to give its own money units to any person.
The money creator (government or other organization) determines at will:
- The offer of digital money.
The revocation of digital money units.
Revocation of old money units to control the possession and potential offer of money.
The computer systems for trade with the digital money.
Free access to information about that trade. No bad secrets.
Every money unit is tracked by computers.
No bad secrets.
Computers should know, show and optimize:
- Who is given what money unit how where when.
- What money unit is traded for what where when.
- What is made how where when.
- What is used how where when.
- What is wanted how where when.
A company receives money only by trade.
Every physical person should have:
- Freedom to live only with liked persons.
- Freedom to work only with liked persons.
The income is universal:
- A universal income incites every receiver to use and to accept the new money.
- A universal income prevents shame related to "money of the poor and undeserving persons".
- A universal income prevents useless expensive discussions and bureaucracy to determine who should receive what.
Representative money has been deprecated since 1971.
Classic currencies remain but are replaced over time because:
- The digital money is easy to use.
- More and more persons have no other monetary income.
- The digital money is used more and more.
Companies will probably reduce their salaries because the employees get enough money for free.
Every debt crisis (micro, macro) accelerates the replacement of classic money by comfortable reliable debt-free tax-free digital money. Banks are paid to create money (Banking 101, Libor lie).
Banks and their debt money (bet money, bad money) and their bank secrets are only harmful to a society.
There is no good reason why the activity of banks deserves the money and debt of persons.
Persons already vote for efficient investment and production by buying and pre-ordering goods and services.
tax is paid with the new money.
No tax on trade with the new money.
No tax to finance a UBI.
Instead the government creates and revokes money units as needed.
Any taxation system should end because:
- A taxation system wastes wealth, hinders useful activities, leads to harm and misery.
- Classic money that can be earned, saved, accumulated, loaned and used for bad activities is not wanted and not needed in the new economy with increasing automation.
- They are not meant to be controlled and to be used to create a useful amount of useful money for the intended persons and markets.
- Mining is terribly expensive by design and a waste of electricity and other wealth.