last update: 2018 10 25
- Machines replace the muscles of humans and animals.
- Machines replace the brains of humans.
Machines replace paid social relationships between humans.
Automation of art, entertainment, company, training, guidance, product search, social and professional connection, ...
Persons who want to interact with persons can do it (almost) for free over any distance.
- Best practices and expected practices will change and suit automation and decrease costs.
For many persons, wage slavery does not mean joy, freedom, wealth, meaning in life.
Instead it means misery, limitation, sacrifice, waste of talents and life time.
They want machines to do the work for free so that they are free to do what they want.
- Industry 4.0 • A Brief History.
- Humans Need Not Apply.
- Intelligent services in everything for everything.
- Growth of self.
- Exponential manufacturing.
- Exponential medicine.
- Exponential finance.
- "Either we need an exponential improvement in human behavior — less selfishness, less short-termism, more collaboration, more generosity — or we need an exponential improvement in technology."
- "If you look at current geopolitics, I don't think we're going to be getting an exponential improvement in human behavior any time soon."
- "That's why we need a quantum leap in technology like AI."
- "Deep learning is an amazing technology and hugely useful in itself, but in my opinion it's definitely not enough to solve AI, [not] by a long shot," he said.