last update: 2019 10 30
- Machines replace the muscles of humans and animals.
- Machines replace the brains of humans.
Machines replace paid social relationships between humans.
Automation of art, entertainment, company, training, guidance, product search, social and professional connection, ...
Persons who want to interact with persons can do it (almost) for free over any distance.
- Best practices and expected practices will change and suit automation and decrease costs.
For many persons, wage slavery does not mean joy, freedom, wealth, meaning in life.
Instead it means misery, limitation, sacrifice, waste of talents and life time.
They want machines to do the work for free so that they are free to do what they want.
- Industry 4.0 • A Brief History 2017-06-29.
- Humans Need Not Apply 2014-08-13.
- What Is The Internet Of Things? 2014-11-04.
- The Internet Of Everything 2017-03-28.
- Exponential manufacturing.
- Exponential medicine.
- Exponential finance.
- Respect the traffic rules.
- Protect the passengers from physical and psychological harm.
- Move to the destination.
Too many evil humans are interested in capable weapons for destruction and misery. Google DeepMind founder Demis Hassabis: Three truths about AI (2018-09-24).
- "Either we need an exponential improvement in human behavior — less selfishness, less short-termism, more collaboration, more generosity — or we need an exponential improvement in technology."
- "If you look at current geopolitics, I don't think we're going to be getting an exponential improvement in human behavior any time soon."
- "That's why we need a quantum leap in technology like AI."
- "Deep learning is an amazing technology and hugely useful in itself, but in my opinion it's definitely not enough to solve AI, [not] by a long shot," he said.