last update: 2018 12 07lustysociety.
- Better legislature.
Protection against evil persons.
Removal of bad privacy.
Removal of harmful costs and limitations like corruption and taxes and labor rights and minimum wage.
Brain Drain Within the EU? (2018-09-22).
- Removal of non-automated jurisdiction.
- Removal of intellectual property.
- Different trade of surfaces.
There are no other political goals.
Everything else can be done by social and economic organizations like e.g. companies or the lustysociety.
It is not acceptable that:
- the legislature in power represents only a fraction of the population.
- the voter is asked only once in 4 years to elect a party that is probably not in power or that is in power but must compromise because of a coalition.
- classic manual counting of votes prevents improvement.
A better party system:
Anybody is able to create a party at any time.
A personal party is possible.
Any party is allowed to participate in the legislation process.
A party is useful to avoid that everybody must care about the legislation all the time.
- The power of a party corresponds to the number of persons represented by that party.
A person can change the party vote at any time by electronic voting.
A better legislation process:
- A party makes a demand to change certain laws.
That demand must be accepted by 50% or more of the demand votes of the population represented by parties.
Otherwise the demand is rejected.
A non-participation of a party means rejection of the demand by that party.
Once the demand is accepted, parties will make one or more offers of changes of laws.
A postponement of the decision for a certain number of days can also be offered.
After some time, all parties make an offer vote for some offer.
A party can vote for zero, more or all offers.
The offer voted for 30 consecutive days by most people represented by parties will be accepted as new laws.
A party can change its offer votes at any time.
All laws must be declared as computable programs.
The real world can be judged by computers.
The internet of things knows everything.
All laws must be testable programs.
All laws must be usable by anyone for free.
The current situation is too bad: