last update: 2019 02 22
- Modern healthy diet.
- Modern medical care.
- Modern learning of skills.
Modern design and space requirements.
Modern construction and modern materials.
Modern waste treatment.
Modern supply of warm and cold clean water.
Modern supply of energy including electricity.
- Freedom of communication.
- Freedom of escape.
Modern poverty harms everyone and everything for no good reason.
Modern poverty must be removed NOW.
Every second matters.
Freedom as ability and right to use modern communication technology.
No intellectual property.
No bad privacy.
No freedom and no right to send toxic data that is used to deteriorate goods and services without request.
Survival is necessary for long term improvement.
There are 2 ways to escape:
- Improvement of the local environment.
- Migration to a better environment.
Migration might be detrimental:
For the society of origin.
Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs (2010-09-10).
Brain Drain Within the EU? (2018-09-22).
The migration within Europe is caused by the search for well paid work.
- For the society of destination.
- For the migrating persons.
Migration is the only way in these cases:
- The local region is too poor and too disconnected.
Local culture and tradition are too harmful.
E.g. Islam, Sharia law, rural African culture, rural Asian culture, Chinese work culture, Japanese work culture, South Korean work culture, North Korean culture, so called Western culture, ...
Depression and anxiety: Have we gotten it wrong? | UpFront (2018-04-02). Johann Hari.
The local region is too harmful because of the natural environment.
Too hot, too cold, too dry, too toxic,...
The local region is too harmful because of the military and other evil organisations.
Notably regions attacked by evil forces like the USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia and NATO member states.
Yemen: Tackling the world’s largest humanitarian crisis (2018-09-24).
Pompeo Backed Yemen War For Weapon Sales Profit (2018-10-23).
Modern poverty must be removed NOW.
Every second matters.
How to remove modern poverty.
Modern poverty is always the political choice of the stupid and evil democratic majority.
Modern poverty is the result of austerity and lack of property and abilities.
The world only needs 30 billion dollars a year to eradicate the scourge of hunger (2008-06-30).
Statement on Visit to the United Kingdom, by Professor Philip Alston, United Nations Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights (2018-11-16).
The experience of the United Kingdom, especially since 2010, underscores the conclusion that poverty is a political choice. Austerity could easily have spared the poor, if the political will had existed to do so. Resources were available to the Treasury at the last budget that could have transformed the situation of millions of people living in poverty, but the political choice was made to fund tax cuts for the wealthy instead.
British children living in poverty 'could hit record high' – report (2019-02-20).
This is having a direct impact on child poverty, said the report, which has been increasing continuously since 2011. It predicts that by 2023-24 the proportion of children living in relative poverty (after housing costs) is on course to hit 37% – exceeding the previous record high of 34% in the early 1990s. This could mean an extra 1 million children living in poverty in the next five years, it said.
Your Brain on Poverty: Why Poor People Seem to Make Bad Decisions (2013-11-22).
How poverty changes your mind-set (2018-02-19).
The Mental Cost Of Poverty: How Being Poor Leads To Poor Decisions (2018-03-08).
Unfit for the Future: The Urgent Need for Moral Bioenhancement - Julian Savulescu (Recorded: 2017-05), time 255.
Time 1040: Poverty is a political choice.
Time 2259: Empathy is declining in the USA.
The following links are mainly about the USA because the USA is often mentioned as a rich country that proves the benefits of a capitalistic militaristic anti-social anti-intellectual religious cutthroat society that has always elected warmongers (and thus war criminals) from 2 similar political parties to the highest office.
No persons have been more evil and harmful to the world than the POTUS of the last decades. Wars of the USA are their personal responsibility.
America Has Been at War 93% of the Time – 222 out of 239 Years – Since 1776 (2015-02-20).
U.S. Could End Homelessness With Money Used To Buy Christmas Decorations (2012-12-11).
Amazon Workers STRIKE In Italy, Spain, Germany & UK! (2018-11-25), time 28.
Amazon Spain was even so insolent to demand the police to control the productivity of Amazon workers during the strike.
Starbucks Billionaire: You Can’t Have Healthcare Or College (2018-06-08), time 47.
UN Head: US Has 'Morally Wrong' Healthcare System Because Of Corruption (2018-09-29).
The Government Fee That Can Cost Poor Philadelphians Their Inheritance (2018-09-26).
The Evidence Pours In: Poverty Getting Much Worse in America (2018-11-05).
- A White House report recently proclaimed that the "War on Poverty is largely over and a success." United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley said it was "ridiculous for the United Nations to examine poverty in America."
Half of Us are In or Near Poverty.
$1 in expenses twenty years ago is now $1.25. $1 in earnings twenty years ago is now still $1.
- Estimates of adults living from paycheck to paycheck range from half to 60 percent to 78 percent. Any sign of a recession would be devastating for most of us.
- While 1 in 7 Americans is part of the world's poorest 10%, nearly 3 in 7 Americans are part of the world's richest 10%.
Better and better? A comment on Hans Rosling (2019-01-16).
FBI waged counterintelligence campaign against leftists, boasts ex-top official (2019-01-19).
SHOCKER: FBI Admits Sabotaging Progressive Politicians As Policy! (2019-01-22).
Helsinki (Finland): The city with no homeless on its streets (2019-01-31).
Over 40% of US Households Are One Paycheck Away From Poverty (2019-02-02).
Judge: Providing Water to Dying Immigrants in Desert is a Crime (2019-02-02), time 134.
Lying scumbags or murderers in the police must be eradicated.
Videos like this show why bad privacy must end NOW.
Every second matters.
The infrastructural humiliation of America (2019-02-03).
Reddit: In 50 years, education costs have doubled, college costs have dectupled, health ins. costs have dectupled, subway costs have at least dectupled, and housing costs have increased by 50%. US health care costs 4X as much as health care in other First World countries. This is very wrong. (2019-02-05).
No government in the world guarantees the human rights in 2018.
Economic, social and cultural rights
The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights entered into force in 1976, and had 164 states parties by the end of October 2016. The human rights that the Covenant seeks to promote and protect include:
- the right to work in just and favourable conditions;
- the right to social protection, to an adequate standard of living and to the highest attainable standards of physical and mental well-being;
- the right to education and the enjoyment of benefits of cultural freedom and scientific progress.
In a good society:
- Protection against modern poverty is a personal right and social duty.
- Freedom of Communication is a personal right and social duty.
- Freedom of Escape is a personal right and social duty.
The demcoratic majority and their elected government officials lie by claiming they would care the human rights.
They promote harmful austerity and private debt instead of progress and wealth.
Professor Steve Keen explains why austerity economics is naive (2015-05-13).
- They promote the debt-and-tax system. A crime against humanity.
- They are evil and promote evil governments and evil military.
Lack of basic wealth like:
- Clean water.
- Healthy vegan food.
- Food supplements like vitamins, minerals, EPA, DHA.
- Modern homes with electricity, water pipes and sewer treatment.
- Health care. Including dentists and narcotics.
- Modern school system.
- Freedom of Communication.
Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs - NumbersUSA.com (2010-09-10).
Poverty - Numbers (2018-09-07).
World Hunger Is Rising (2018-09-11).
The Poverty Paradox: Why Most Poverty Programs Fail And How To Fix Them | Efosa Ojomo | TEDxGaborone (2017-08-14).
Why it's too hard to start a business in Africa -- and how to change it | Magatte Wade (2018-10-24).
Solving Poverty Without a Big Wallet | Davis Nguyen | TEDxUCDavisSF (2017-05-16).
Information exchange is an exponential increase of wealth and not a zero-sum game. (2018-05-25)
A Dance of Technology and Crisis | Nicholas Haan | SingularityU India Summit 2017 (2017-05-17).
Delhi’s air pollution monitors have recorded the highest levels they can measure (2018-06-18).
Fox Viewers Overwhelmingly Approve Med4All By 73% (2018-08-02).
CNN’s Jake Tapper Caught Lying About Med4All - Lies Again (2018-08-22).
How much it costs to have a baby in every state, whether you have health insurance or don't in the USA (2018-07-09).
Why the hospital of the future will be your own home | Niels van Namen (2018-10-10).
- 64% of US americans are avoiding care due to cost. Time 82.
Medical errors are the third cause of death behind cancer and heart disease in the USA. Time 96.
Medical errors are the 3rd leading cause of deaths in the US (2016-05-06).
- 4 in 10 of Japanese doctors are burnt out. 5 in 10 of US doctors are burnt out. The Netherlands with 17 million people are short of 125 000 nurses over the coming years. Time 118.
- Recent research has shown that 46% of hospital care can move to the patient's home. Mainly for chronic diseases. Time 223.
- In California, a third of patients over 70 and more than half of patients over 85 leave the hospital more disabled than they came in. Time 326.
- Part of GDP spent for health care has grown. Needlessly. Time 389.
Scarcity of medical experts is a political decision by needlessly restricting the number of allowed licenses for doctors and pharmacists.
Tokyo medical school admits changing results to exclude women (2018-08-08).
Surprisingly many persons and elected politicians justify and defend or at least tolerate poverty and austerity and military expenditures for destruction of wealth and health of other persons.