last update: 2018 11 26
- Modern healthy diet.
- Modern medical care.
- Modern schools.
Modern design and space requirements.
Modern construction and modern materials.
Modern waste treatment.
Modern supply of warm and cold clean water.
Modern supply of energy including electricity.
- Freedom of communication.
- Freedom of escape.
Freedom as ability and right to use modern communication technology.
No intellectual property.
No freedom and no right to send toxic data that is used to deteriorate goods and services without request.
Survival is necessary for long term improvement.
Escape does not necessarily mean migration to a different location.
Migration is not a guarantee to escape a bad environment.
Migration might be detrimental:
For the country of origin.
Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs (2010-09-10).
Brain Drain Within the EU? (2018-09-22).
The migration within Europe is caused by the search for well paid work.
- For the country of destination.
- For the migrating persons.
Migration over a short or long distance is the only way:
- To escape regions that are too poor and too disconnected.
To escape regions where culture and tradition are too harmful.
E.g. Islam, Sharia law, rural African culture, rural Asian culture, Chinese work culture, Japanese work culture, South Korean work culture, North Korean culture, so called Western culture, ...
Depression and anxiety: Have we gotten it wrong? | UpFront (2018-04-02). Johann Hari.
To escape regions that are too harmful because of the natural environment.
Too hot, too cold, too dry, too toxic,...
To escape regions that are too harmful because of the military and other evil organisations.
Notably regions attacked by evil forces like the USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia and NATO member states.
Yemen: Tackling the world’s largest humanitarian crisis (2018-09-24).
Pompeo Backed Yemen War For Weapon Sales Profit (2018-10-23).
Needless poverty is always the political choice of evil societies.
The world only needs 30 billion dollars a year to eradicate the scourge of hunger (2008-06-30).
U.S. Could End Homelessness With Money Used To Buy Christmas Decorations (2012-12-11).
Amazon Workers STRIKE In Italy, Spain, Germany & UK! (2018-11-25), time 28.
Amazon Spain was even so insolent to demand the police to control the productivity of Amazon workers during the strike.
It’s incredibly expensive to be poor in America (2018-06-02).
UN Head: US Has 'Morally Wrong' Healthcare System Because Of Corruption (2018-09-29).
The Government Fee That Can Cost Poor Philadelphians Their Inheritance (2018-09-26).
The Evidence Pours In: Poverty Getting Much Worse in America (2018-11-05).
- A White House report recently proclaimed that the "War on Poverty is largely over and a success." United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley said it was "ridiculous for the United Nations to examine poverty in America."
Half of Us are In or Near Poverty.
$1 in expenses twenty years ago is now $1.25. $1 in earnings twenty years ago is now still $1.
- While 1 in 7 Americans is part of the world's poorest 10%, nearly 3 in 7 Americans are part of the world's richest 10%.
No government in the world respects and guarantees human rights in 2018.
Especially not regarding poverty (economic, social and cultural rights).
In a good society:
- Protection against modern poverty is a personal right and social duty.
- Freedom of Communication is a personal right and social duty.
- Freedom of Escape is a personal right and social duty.
Most government officials lie by claiming they would respect and guarantee human rights.
Instead they promote politics and culture that glorify competition, domination, obedience, secrets, lies, theft, poverty, sacrifices, weapons, destruction, murder:
The military is useless insane evil.
The military means terror and destruction of wealth and health of the home nation and the enemy nations.
List of military expenditures by home nations.
The UN willingly accepted the death of over half a million children in Iraq by UN sanctions. (1990 to 2003).
Madeleine Albright says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it" wins Medal of Freedom (2012-05-02)
- Taxes to finance harmful activities and to prevent good activities.
Lack of basic wealth like:
- Clean water.
- Healthy vegan food.
- Food supplements like vitamins, minerals, EPA, DHA.
- Modern homes with electricity, water pipes and sewer treatment.
- Health care. Including dentists and narcotics.
- Modern school system.
- Freedom of Communication.
Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs - NumbersUSA.com (2010-09-10).
Poverty - Numbers (2018-09-07).
World Hunger Is Rising (2018-09-11).
The Poverty Paradox: Why Most Poverty Programs Fail And How To Fix Them | Efosa Ojomo | TEDxGaborone (2017-08-14).
Why it's too hard to start a business in Africa -- and how to change it | Magatte Wade (2018-10-24).
Solving Poverty Without a Big Wallet | Davis Nguyen | TEDxUCDavisSF (2017-05-16).
Daniel Ally - BIG - Books, Individuals, Goals (2016-03-30).
Information exchange is an exponential increase of wealth and not a zero-sum game. (2018-05-25)
A Dance of Technology and Crisis | Nicholas Haan | SingularityU India Summit 2017 (2017-05-17).
Delhi’s air pollution monitors have recorded the highest levels they can measure (2018-06-18).
Fox Viewers Overwhelmingly Approve Med4All By 73% (2018-08-02).
CNN’s Jake Tapper Caught Lying About Med4All - Lies Again (2018-08-22).
How much it costs to have a baby in every state, whether you have health insurance or don't in the USA (2018-07-09).
Why the hospital of the future will be your own home | Niels van Namen (2018-10-10).
- 64% of US americans are avoiding care due to cost. Time 82.
Medical errors are the third cause of death behind cancer and heart disease in the USA. Time 96.
Medical errors are the 3rd leading cause of deaths in the US (2016-05-06).
- 4 in 10 of Japanese doctors are burnt out. 5 in 10 of US doctors are burnt out. The Netherlands with 17 million people are short of 125 000 nurses over the coming years. Time 118.
- Recent research has shown that 46% of hospital care can move to the patient's home. Mainly for chronic diseases. Time 223.
- In California, a third of patients over 70 and more than half of patients over 85 leave the hospital more disabled than they came in. Time 326.
- Part of GDP spent for health care has grown. Needlessly. Time 389.
Scarcity of medical experts is a political decision by needlessly restricting the number of allowed licenses for doctors and pharmacists.
Tokyo medical school admits changing results to exclude women (2018-08-08).
Surprisingly many persons and elected politicians justify and defend or at least tolerate poverty and austerity and military expenditures for destruction of wealth and health of other persons.