last update: 2018 08 11traditions:
- Bad secrets.
Tolerance of poverty.
Distribution of food for free to hungry people would end world hunger.
The end of animal products and distribution of food for free to hungry people would end world hunger.
Better storage and transportation and distribution of food for free to hungry people would end end world hunger.
Fortunately the Catholic church as organization was quite supportive and important for education and science.
The Catholic church protected Europe against other superstitions and religions like Paganism, Mysticism, Judaism, Jewish mysticism, Islam.
The effect of the Catholic church on European culture might have been a strong reason why education, science, technology and humanism advanced quicker in Europe than anywhere else until the 20th century.
It is deplorable what lies and myths are still perpetuated as true history in school and media in the 20th and even 21st century.
Notably Columbus and the flat Earth, The Bruno Martyr Myth, the Galileo affair.
Like an anti-Catholic-church religion.
But religions and superstitions are not simply false beliefs.
Every religion began as a group of crazy persons believing in lies that they often invented themselves.
Religions and other superstitions are harmful and can be spread by contagious persons.
No person is born as religious or superstitious believer.
Many persons must be indoctrinated in early childhood to accept a religion or superstition.
Many persons accept or choose a religious or superstitious lie because they like the lie.
Many persons accept or choose a religious or superstitious lie because they feel compelled to accept yet another constraint or authority.
- Religions and superstitions are lies invented and changed by humans.
- Religions and superstitions are related to fear and conservative and authoritarian politics.
- Religions and superstitions lead to tolerance of lies, superstition and false beliefs.
- Religions and superstitions can lead to wrong lethargy, apathy and tolerance of poverty, abuse and misery.
- Religions and superstitions can lead to more lies, false beliefs and insanity.
- Religions and superstitions can lead to wrong zeal and harmful actions.
- Abraham and the Binding of Isaac.
- Jesus Christ.
- Founder of Islam.
Too many US politicians do not even dare to talk about evolution for political reasons.
- Indian prime minister claims genetic science existed in ancient times (2014-10-28).
- Woman dies from bee-sting therapy that Goop, Gwyneth Paltrow promote. (2018-03-28).
- EPA to its employees: Ignore science when talking about climate change (2018-03-29).
- Jordan B. Peterson Fails At Science - Twitter Dunks On Him (2018-08-04).
- No person is born as religious or superstitious believer.
Harm and prevention of fun because of female genital mutilation.
Female genital mutilation is common in the poorest nations.
Harm and prevention of fun because of male genital mutilation.
Male genital mutilation is common in the most brutal and martial nations. Notably Israel, USA, Britain, Muslim nations, Philippines.
No possibility or no respect for education and Human rights.
Example: Bad traditions and discrimination in rural Africa.
The deadly tradition of:
- deliberate lies by officials. Notably 9/11 and what happened afterwards.
deliberate war against civilians or even civilian infrastructure
War means extreme mass murder, extreme mutilation, extreme torture, extreme terror, extreme rape, extreme abuse, extreme theft, extreme pain, extreme misery, extreme poverty, extreme vandalism, ..., extreme anything bad you could imagine if you dared.
Consumption of animal products despite all medical, ethical, ecological and economic objections.
The use of antibiotics in livestock without medical need is deadly insanity.
Vegan diet for toddlers and infants is advised.
Cruel animal testing despite alternatives (organ-on-a-chip
Millions but not enough and not hundreds of billions have been invested to increase knowlegde and abilities to make animal testing obsolete and inefficient. It would be a reasonable and beneficial investment compared to the tax paid subsidies for wars, the military, the secret services and the fossil fuel industry each year.
War against drug users.
Economic protection of drug dealers.
Abuse of the police and judiciary to enforce it.
A Mother Was Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For $31 Of Weed. She Deserves Reparations.
The problems related to drugs should be minimized and not maximized.
All desired drugs should be available for free or little money in a highly controlled way:
- Nobody is harmed by particular toxic drugs or mixes.
- Nobody and nothing is harmed for money for drugs.
Experts can examine, question, warn, consult and help the potential or miserable drug user.
Any drug can have severe regrettable effects.
Combinations of drugs are even worse.
Prisons and work camps.
Study Finds Increased Incarceration Has Marginal-to-Zero Impact on Crime (2017-08-07).
There are only 4 good solutions against crimes:
Traditional medical care.
Laws that enforce bureaucracy and scarcity and thus high cost and overwork of medical experts.
Laws that enforce secrecy and privacy at the cost of delayed knowledge and abilities and thus at the cost of wealth, health and lives.
Laws that enforce unfair limitations and advantages.
Laws that enforce poverty and greed.
Examples from the USA:
Traditional study programs.
Traditional tests and certificates to proof competence.
Freely available records of deeds should proof competence.
Respect from respected persons and respected organizations should proof competence.
- No wish, no intention to prevent local overpopulation that leads to all kinds of problems.
- No wish, no intention to end waste of time and wealth by competiton and secrets.
- No wish, no intention to end poverty and wage slavery.
- No wish, no intention to prevent misery and death of persons.
- No wish, no intention to protect and to increase the well being of most or all sentient beings.
- No wish, no intention to increase knowlegde and abilities as foundation of wealth and freedom.