last update: 2018 06 13
Not in the sense of every one receiving the same periodic income.
Every physical person receives a digital money income B (benefit) every BP days (benefit period) from a money provider.
The numbers B and BP are determined by rules determined by the legislature.
A certain amount C (cost) must be paid back in CP days (cost period).
The numbers C and CP are determined by rules determined by the legislature.
A company receives money only by trade.
A company is allowed to give its own money to any person or company.
All money as digital money.
Not coins. Not paper.
Not digital gold.
Every transaction must be done by computers.
This prevents wasteful bureaucracy and manual data processing.
Every transaction must be public:
- This allows the money provider to detect and to invalidate bad or harmful transactions as determined by the legislature.
- This allows everyone to discover beneficial and lucrative business opportunities.
These mechanisms allow the money provider to control easily the amount of available money without complicated mechanims like taxes and debt and interest rates determined by banks and other institutions.
A modern wealthy life for every one.
Unconditional elimination of modern poverty.
Every one hates and fears poverty.
Just thinking about poverty is already upsetting for most.
A wealth shock might shorten your life (2018-04-03).
Poverty opposes the maintenance and creation of wealth for all.
Poverty is the opposite of wealth.
- Elimination of wage slavery.
- Guarantee of at least the Human Rights for every citizen.
- Different persons are different.
- Every one hates and fears poverty.
Elimination of barriers and complications to work for money.
E.g. in some countries, welfare payments can not be easily combined with paid work.
Decoupling of salaries and purchase power to some degree.
Decoupling of political decisions and financial constraints.
Politics and real wealth must matter. Not money and debt.
No nation respects the Human Rights.
The human rights that the Covenant seeks to promote and protect include:
- the right to work in just and favourable conditions;
- the right to social protection, to an adequate standard of living and to the highest attainable standards of physical and mental well-being;
- the right to education and the enjoyment of benefits of cultural freedom and scientific progress.
Thanks to knowledge and abilities, the evolution of societies makes it increasingly difficult to maintain and to justify:
- poverty and wage slavery.
- elitist goods and services.
- elitist private properties.
The following factors are synergistic and lead to a so called positive feedback:
Wealth including knowledge and abilities.
Automation will increasingly:
- create goods for every one.
- provide services for every one.
- manage wealth allocation and trade.
DeepMind AI Reduces Google Data Centre Cooling Bill by 40% (2016-07-20).
Automation means demonetizing everything: A Post Capitalism World. (2017-07-21)
Automation means near zero marginal cost society (2015-06-17).
- A UMI:
- For safety, sharing, cooperation, freedom, innovation.
- Against fear, greed, competition, coercion, conservation.
- Open data, open software, open hardware and eventually no intellectual property and no secrets.
Automation and useful activities must be encouraged, supported and financed by a UMI.
Automation and useful activities must not be burdened by debt and taxes.
Automation is a major reason for the difference between rich and poor states in space and time.
Where in the world is it easiest to get rich? | Harald Eia (2016-05-02).
Optimization of individual wealth according to individual preferences by trading a limited amount of money for a limited amount of things.
Money could be replaced by another system that gives a limited choice.
E.g. a website to order certain goods and services for free up to a certain limit.
Money units serve as incentive to offer wanted goods and services.
A company is allowed to give its own money units to any person.
Money units enable a person or company to buy what it wants and needs.
Buying a good or service supports the entire production chain with money.
Historic purposes of money that should be eliminated:
- Wage slavery.
Savings of money.
Savings lead to increasing differences of wealth owned by different persons.
Savings of money as insurance for the case of individual poverty should not be necessary.
Savings of money as insurance for the case of mass poverty is useless.
As proven by inflations during crises.
Debts of money.
Debts are toxic and bad for all. Not even banks and other self-proclaimed experts can handle them for their own selfish purposes.
As proven by financial crises.
The Global Minotaur: The Crash of 2008 and the Euro-Zone Crisis in Historical Perspective (2011-11-12).
Frauds Failures and Bailouts - A Perennial Autopsy - Prof Bill Black at Harvard Law 6 Apri 2018 (2018-04-11).
By a modern executive.
These alleged numbers regarding the USA are interesting:
What America Spends Per Citizen Per Year: $40,000 (2015-04-27). (Link to the full article).
Besides: Starbucks Billionaire: You Can’t Have Healthcare Or College (2018-06-08).